A/V Installer – Beginner
Date: May 17th, 2017
Job Title: A/V Installer – Beginner
Candidate must be self motivated, very personable and of good character, professional presentation, is detail oriented with good organization and listening skills. Someone who is passionate about learning and has the ability to deal with customers in a professional friendly manner.
This person would work alongside a lead installer and is responsible for the installation, programming and service of residential and small commercial a/v systems. This will include pre-wiring, trim-out, and installation/ programming of all systems.
- High professional standards are a must.
- Familiarization with current A/V components, technologies and techniques.
- Basic knowledge of home construction techniques.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of and experience with power tools and hand tools.
- Ability to lift heavy objects/ boxes and climb ladders.
- A commitment to the utmost and highest professional customer service skills and communication.
- Must be self-motivated when working alone, but also able to work within a team setting.
- Applicant must possess a clean driving record with valid driver’s license.
- Criminal background checks will be performed.
If you are interested, please fill out an application using the form to the right.